Copyright©Fuzhou Minlian Wood Industry Co.,Ltd. 闽ICP备14002072号-1
Wood industry knowledge: planting technology
It is a perennial medicinal plant. It is mainly rooted in medicine. The main root is developed, deep into the soil, and there are few or no lateral roots. It should be dry, afraid of cockroaches and strong vitality. Therefore, it is advisable to choose deep sandy loam or loam soil (soil loosening is more favorable for plant root growth), drainage conditions are good, soil thickness is thick, and there is no slab layer inside. It is best to turn over the ground in autumn. If it is too late to turn over, it can be turned over in spring, but it must be ensured that the soil is lyrical, broken and smashed, and the ground will be leveled. The ridge width is about 1.2m and the height is about 30cm.
Jacket planting technology
First, land preparation and land preparation
Thousands of pounds of warmth, sunshine and sunshine; drought-resistant, avoid water. Choose a deep, fertile, sunny, well-drained hillside or field. Deeply plowing more than 33 cm, the squat is fine and the squat is 1.3 m wide. Apply enough base fertilizer (50 kg of compound fertilizer per acre to mix the soil; or apply 3,000 kg of composted farmyard manure per acre). Spray the pre-emergence herbicide “草霸(液)” or “butachlor” 7 days before sowing to remove weeds.
Second, soaking seeds
The sowing season is best from March (spring equinox) to April (Qingming); August autumn is also possible. Place the seeds in a cloth bag, soak them in warm water at 35 °C for 1-2 days, change the water twice a day, and loosen the seeds in the bag to allow the seeds to fully absorb oxygen. 70-80% of the seeds can be sown after swelling.
Seeding method 1: On-demand on the surface of the plant by 15×12 cm. Seeding 2-3 seeds per hole.
Seeding method 2: Open the shallow groove on the enamel surface by 20 cm line spacing, the groove width is 23 cm and the depth is 3 cm. According to the amount of 2 kg of seed per acre, mix with the appropriate amount of fine sand and broadcast it evenly in a shallow tank. Then cover a 1 cm thick yellow mud powder. Watering and moisturizing. It usually germinates after 15 days. When the seedlings exposed on the ground saw two leaves, their roots were deep below 3 cm. After that, pay attention to the observation of the seedlings, according to the actual implementation of the seedlings, seedlings, seedlings to root water, to maintain at least 15 × 12 cm. Replenishment must be carried out when there is a serious shortage of seedlings. In the early stage, crops such as beans or loofah can be planted on both sides of the raft to help improve the economic benefits of arable land.
Seeding method 3: completely spread on the surface
Third, field management
1. The ground surface is more exposed during the seedling stage, and the weeds grow faster. Weeding should be carried out in time until the road is closed. Watering should be done in a timely manner to keep the planting ground moist, and pay attention to drainage when it rains.
2. When the topdressing seedling grows to about 20 cm, apply a decomposed manure and water to promote the growth of the plant. After that, apply fertilizer once every 25-30 days with compound fertilizer (N15+P15+K15). The first 5 kg, the second 15 kg, the third 25 kg. In the second top dressing, the top buds of the main stem are removed in combination to allow more nutrients to promote root growth. Every time we see weeds removed in time.
3. When the height is up to 50 cm, the plant can be sprayed with "small squash" once, and the stems and branches are restrained; during the whole growth process of the plants, the long branches are artificially trimmed. Make nutrients more concentrated in the roots.
Fourth, pest control
1. Root rot is easy to occur in soil and water where fertility is high. At first, the roots rotted, and afterwards the stems were withered and the whole plant died. Control methods: (1) dredging the drainage ditch during the rainy season to prevent stagnant water; (2) applying more plant ash, finding that the diseased plant is removed and burned in time, and spreading lime in the diseased hole to prevent spread; (3) spraying Bordeaux mixture, once every 7 days , even spray 3 times.
2. After the onset of anthracnose, the leaves produce lesions, and in severe cases, the damaged leaves and some stems are wilted. Control method: use 65% dasen zinc solution or 1:1:200 Bordeaux mixture to choose sunny spray at the beginning of the disease.
3, the mites damage the young leaves. Control method: spray dimethoate.